最新訊息 News & Events：2023年台灣質譜學會 AOMSC補助方案
三、補助金額/名額：新臺幣5000元整／人 , 總共20個名額。
The 2023 AOMSC will be held on Jeju Island, South Korea from August 20th to 23rd. To encourage our members to participate in the 2023 AOMSC (https://www.aomsc-ksms2023.org/), the Taiwan Society for Mass Spectrometry (TSMS) will provide financial support for members who attend the conference and present research results at the confeerence. Applicants should submit their application materials in electronic format to the TSMS (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) before July 23. The relevant details are as follows:
1. Qualifications and restrictions for applicants: Applicants must be members of our society (membership required) and the subsidy targets are students, postdoctoral fellows, and assistants. For the same paper, only one person can be granted a subsidy, and the presenter should be the primary recipient. Each laboratory can receive up to two subsidies (please coordinate with the laboratory’s principal investigator)
2. Application documents (to be sent in electronic format):
(a) Abstract of the paper to be presented (Please note the applicant’s name in Chinese, School/Unit, Lab name, and contact phone number in the upper right corner of the abstract.)
(b) Proof of acceptance of the poster by the conference organizers.
3. Subsidy amount/ number of recipients: NT$5,000 per person, with a total of 20 recipients.
4. Review schedule: The review process will begin immediately after receipt of the application documents, and the latest notification of results will be sent out by Aug 1.
5. Approved subsidy recipients should submit the following documents for reimbursement within two weeks of returning to Taiwan:
(a) round–trip boarding pass copy, (b) registration certificate or conference name tag (either one), (c) copy of the post office/bank passbook and completed receipt for collection (the TSMS will send the receipt to the recipient’s email address). The paper documents should be mailed to the TSMS office (Ms. Wen-Ting Li, Genomics Research Center, No.128, Sec. 2, Academia Rd, Nangang District, Taipei) for verification.